12/26/13

Birthday Roadtrip

These next few day I will attempt the impossible.... catch up on blogging before the start of the new year. Ready..... Go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I wanted for my birthday (in the realm of the possible) was to get the heck out of dodge and go back to the motherland of Yucaipa/ Oak Glen for apple picking season.

What you are about to see are actual photos from said trip. This is not a reenactment.

First stop was to Sweet and Saucy Shop, because duh, I am the number one fan :)

Beach day!


What a great birthday filled with a few of my favorite things! This year my birthday trip also doubled as a babymoon since we knew we would be getting a child within a month :)
It was the perfect get away!

1 comment: