3/11/13

Been spending most my life, living in food lover's paradise


First let me just say how much I love a handful of Jordan's co-workers. He works for some of the sweetest most thoughtful people around.  I'm honored that through Jordan, they have become my friends as well. This past weekend we received an anniversary gift from one of Jordan's co-workers, two tickets to Devoured at the Phoenix Art Museum. WE WERE IN A FOOD LOVERS PARADISE!






If I may, please allow me to quote one of my favorite songs that was on repeat in my mind while attending such an event.
" Power and the money, money and the power 
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's running, but half of them ain't looking
What's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin'
They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me"

Coolio 

Thank you Coolio. Thank you.


It was a culinary adventure for all the senses, we left with full bellies and very very happy taste buds.



 
 We also got our art on.

Then we pretended to be rich and toured a Million dollar condo. Jordan spoke French the whole time so that our story of having a Swiss Bank account would play out. Worked like a charm!


Thanks for keepin' it real Phoenix!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am jealous; the whole day sounds perfect!
    Happy Anniversary Herberts!
    :)

    ReplyDelete