2/25/13

Tension Breaker... cause sometimes you just gotta!

(via one of my favorite movies Summer School)

I'm not about to sit down and take an actual test in school at the moment, however, life is a test right?! Sometimes life is fun and sometimes life is hard and sometimes, just sometimes you need to scream out loud at the choices you've made and the stress of life.

I literally just got of the phone with my boss. I resigned. And then I screamed just like this guy at all the tension and adrenaline that had built up.

This is really all I can say at the moment because fear, panic, and anxiety are now setting in as I type.
I will fill you all in later if i survive this........

Happy Freakin' Monday

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I put my two week's notice in on Friday, and I feel the same way! I still have to talk to my boss in person about it because she was gone last week. AND I tried to make cake bites yesterday and completely failed. I'm a mess. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. no fun! But I know Heavenly Father will take care of you! have a good cream and then take a deep breath, make something delicious and put your feet up for a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. if there's anything I can do (from all the way in PA) please let me know!

    ReplyDelete