11/14/13

32 is the new 22

October 24th has always kind of been like my most favorite day ever. It's hard to believe that I turned 32 this year. I don't really know how one should act at this age. Sometimes I'm actually mistaken for being a lot younger, and I don't mind at all...as long as it's not because they think I'm immature. (On a side note I thought it was super cute that all the young women thought I was 25!) I think honestly people think I'm younger because I don't have children. I of course, thought that by this age I would at least have two children and be working on our third. Things didn't turn out that way and it's OK. Despite life's ups and downs, I have always been a very happy person. So it turns out I'm human and have week moments and bad days from time to time, but all in all I think I am the best darn therapist I can afford:) I choose happiness and I hope that it shows because gosh darn it I just love life!!


Jordan does a great job of making me feel loved all year round, but he sure loves my birthday just as much as me and goes above and beyond to make me feel like a lucky gal. We have a tradition where Jordan makes my birthday cake each year. It's my favorite and it never disappoints!


       I spent the day surrounded by people that I love, and you know, what more can a girl ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment