10/14/13

Don't mind me, I'm just dreaming...

Guys, sometimes an idea will pop into my head that I just can't shake. Then all I do is think of that idea that I'm fixated on. It will consume my time until I have researched and thought through every strategy to make it a reality. 

Right now I am currently obsessing over these beauties



Here me out

OK so no surprise, I LOVE SUGAR! A lot! It makes me happy and it has also helped pay the bills. I love love love being a Pastry Chef. Well for some reason the thought entered my mind about how much I love and adore cotton candy, and how fun it would be to sell it! I fell in love with these carts and I couldn't help but think how I could give them a make-over, make them all my own with my own brand, experiment with cotton candy flavors, do some marketing with popular blogs, and then rent out my services for parties and weddings. I'm already in that business anyways and I know how people love to venture out and do fun things and make em trendy. I already have ideas swooshing around in my head of how I can make it all my own, and not like any other normal cotton candy vendor that one might see.

What do you think?

Am I crazy?

I seriously can't stop thinking about it. It would take time, and obviously money in investing in both a machine and cart. I just like dreaming about it....

But honestly, give me some input people!! 

2 comments:

  1. No that's not crazy at all! Everyone loves cotton candy, and in Arizona you could have it at parties year round, not just in the summer. And I bet you could find one cheap on Craigslist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. I even picture you making mini cotton candy swirls to stick on top of cupcakes!
    do it. go for it!

    ReplyDelete