10/6/13

I got that summertime (not so) sadness

Since I'm behind on blogging, this is my attempt to sum up the rest of our summertime shenanigans in one post.

Awesome.

Let us begin.


 I said goodbye to my sweet sweet primary children , and hello to the beautiful young women. This may not be new info to some, since I love posting photos of them all over my instagram! Just look how cute they are! 

^^ I baked. Like a lot.






^^ We didn't even plan to match, we are just that awesome! 

^^ The Naegle Family reunion was the bomb. I freakin love my family! 

^^ Mary was baptized, and the peasants rejoiced.

^^ And last but certainly not least, I became an Aunt again.
 My baby sister and her husband welcomed Amelia Leigh Silvers into the world. She is just the sweetest tiniest thing. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment